You don’t need to spend cold, hard cash to support WildEarth Guardians and protect the West’s threatened natural treasures. Many other unique ways to give help us continue our mission.
Take advantage of your employer’s matching gift program.
Give merchandise or services from your business or donate your talents.
Make your legacy a force for nature by becoming a member of our Diversity of Life Society.
Get all the information you need to transfer stock to WildEarth Guardians.
Give to WildEarth Guardians as part of your United Way gift.
Become a part of Guardians' Inner Circle
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions made by their employees.
Here's how it works:
- Check with the human resources department at your (or your spouse's) company to see if the company has a matching gift program, and to make sure disqualifying restrictions do not apply.
- Pick up and fill out a matching gift form.
- Send the form to WildEarth Guardians along with your contribution.
- WildEarth Guardians completes the form and mails it back to your company.
- Your company sends WildEarth Guardians a contribution to match the amount you sent.
If the company does not have a matching gift program, an inquiry from an employee can sometimes help motivate management to set one up.
WildEarth Guardians benefits each year from a wide variety of goods or services that have been donated to the organization. These invaluable contributions include donations of food or beverages for fundraisers, meeting spaces, raffle and auction items, office equipment, and an array of professional services such as legal aid, graphic design or printing. In most cases, these gifts are tax-deductible.
If you or your company would like to make an in-kind donation to WildEarth Guardians, please contact our office manager at 505-988-9126 x0 or email@example.com.
Make your legacy a force for nature by becoming a member of our Diversity of Life Society. There are various ways you can make a financial commitment from your will, living trust, or other estate plans to protect the environment. All of these options offer various tax benefits designed to encourage charitable giving.
Planned Giving Options Include:
- Bequests: Make a gift to support the conservation work of future generations in your will or living trust.
- Retirement Plan Assets: Use your tax deferred retirement plan assets to protect the wildlife, wild places, and wild rivers of the West.
- Life Income Gifts: Transfer assets to WildEarth Guardians and you receive income for a term of years or for life. This usually takes the form of an annuity.
- Aldo Leopold Society: We honor and recognize individuals who make a commitment to the environment by including WildEarth Guardians in their estate plans.
View our Diversity of Life brochure for more information on these opportunities.
We welcome the opportunity to show you the potential benefits of making a gift to support our work. To learn more about planned giving options and about resources to help you make the best decision for you, contact Kevin Gaither-Banchoff at firstname.lastname@example.org today.
WildEarth Guardians happily accepts donations of stock. View our Stock Donation Guide for more information and instructions.
If you have a United Way campaign at your workplace, you can designate WildEarth Guardians as your selected agency. Simply write "WildEarth Guardians" on your paper pledge form or add it to your electronic workplace pledge. There is no agency code needed. You can also give as an individual through the United Way website here. Thanks to the Corporate Cornerstone Companies of United Way of Central New Mexico, 100% of your designated gift will come to our agency or anywhere you designate. Open designation and the Cornerstone program are special features of the United Way of Central New Mexico. If you have any questions about United Way of Central New Mexico, please contact Peggy Baca at (505) 247-3671, x568 or email@example.com. Thank you for your generous gift.
Because WildEarth Guardians’ vision is bold
and our strategies innovative, many of our projects are on-going and
long-term. Lawsuits and political pressure that result in real and
permanent policy reform require a sustained commitment. That’s why
supporters who contribute $1000 or more per year to WildEarth Guardians
to become part of the Guardians’ Inner Circle.
Inner Circle members are able access benefits including conference
calls with our Executive Director and Associate Director, invitations
to special events such as wolf-watching trips in the Gila Bioregion,
monthly "What’s the Buzz" email updates, and listings in our Annual
Donate $1000 or more now and become part of WildEarth Guardians’ Inner Circle.